Are you some one who is looking to start your very own clothing brand or maybe you to just earn some extra cash online through selling t-shirts then this article is meant for you
If you are trying to earn some extra cash online this we recommend you read this article, as selling t-shirts online as well as t-shirts designs is a very good way of earning real cash online via your mobile phone.
We would try our best to make this article cover every single thing you need to know concerning this matter, and also make this article not to be a boring one for you all that are reading.
Statistics from popular clothing brands and sites has shown that over 2 billion t-shirt are sold every single year, so why don't you start earning cash by selling t-shirts as the demand is very high.
I know you will be wondering how will you have the time and also be thinking they you have to quit your current job to focus fully on selling t-shirts, well the good news is that there are sites that would help you do the work and all you have to do is provide the designs, most times the designs are actually available on the site but do not worry everything would be explained in this article.
The fashion industry is continuously growing every single day as everyone is in new of new dresses and new designs so this is by far a very good way of earning cash online.
In this article the method of selling and designing this t-shirts are so easy that you do not even have to be an artistic person as the sites has a place for you to be able to design the shirt.
1. Creative Market
This is the first on our list, this is a platform which your shirts and it's designs would be displayed in front of 5 million users of the site.
On creative Market for each sales you make you earn up to 70% percent as the site takes the remaining 30%. The price of each design or shirts is up to as you get to set your product prices as well.
On this online shop you get the opportunity to sell not just clothes but also posters, accessories and also products designed from home.
Printshop online platform is a very trustworthy and reliable one as it was created by Designhill.
Printshop is considered more of a freelance site because of its multiple features and easy way of earning cash.
This is an online platform which let's you not only sell shirts but also create designs you way you want it.
You get to upload whatever design or HTML graphics which you want as this website has bundles of professional-looking templates that let you personalize the clothes the way you wish.
This platform has a collection of very beautiful and nice designs on their platform and also offers ways for users to Sell their clothes and designs and earn money of them
Threadless is a very reliable platform as it has being in existence for over 22 years, on Threadless 1,000 new designs are submitted every week and added to their site.
This shows that it is a very good place for selling your shirts and designs online.
Threadless was founded by the SkinnyCorp LLC, and ever since then they have being successful at printing clothes but not just that but also phone cases, shoes and bags.
Spreadshirt platform tends to be very unique is one thing and this is their delivery time, this platform has a lot of review from customers that have used the platform before and are happy with their experience.
On this platform you earn up to $15 dollars for each item you sell.
Spreadshirt e-commerce platform was founded on the year 2002, on this platform you can either start a shop under their platform or start one via their global marketplace.
This e-commerce platform is one which offers a very easy way for users to sell their shirts online, bonfire offers an easy way of marketing your business for both individuals and organizations.
Bonfire payment method is very easy and fast as they pay your through PayPal and the payment processing does not take long.
On bonfire unlike most site you get all your earnings for each sales you make.
The Bottom Line
This leads us to the end of this article we are very confident that you must have gotten the information you need from this article.
You should know that you can try all this sites and see which works best for you, some might have features which are beneficial for your business.
Thank you for reading this article till the very end.
Powered by Froala Editor